Rev. Clint Smith
Sermon Direct Link
1. Be just and fair in dealing with all men. (v.1a) – “The Golden Rule” Luke 6:31
2. Remember God is always watching you. (v.1b) – Psalm 121:1-4
3. With thanksgiving, faithfully pray for ministry opportunities. (v.2-4) – Philippians 4:4-7
4. Redeem the time, act like you are a Christian at home, work, church and wherever you go. (v.5) – Ephesians 5:8-16
5. Have speech that is properly seasoned! “They” are watching and so is your Master in Heaven. (v.6) – Matthew 5:13, Mark 9:50
6. Be active sharing life with Christian brothers and sisters. This can bring comfort to your heart. (v.7,8) – Galatians 6:1-5
7. Rejoice when you are persecuted for the name of Jesus! (v.9-11) – Matthew 5:9-12
8. Strive to know and do the will of God. (v.12) – John 15:1-8
9. Focus on the specific ministry God has given you. (v.13-17)
10. Walk in grace! You need it and so does everyone else. (v.18)
Are you confident that you have put your faith and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ as your Savior?
Are you walking rooted in His Word – The Bible?
Are you connected to the Faith Family?
“Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your father in heaven.” Matthew 5:16