Sermon Direct Link
Rev. Clint Smith
1. It is not a sin to be wealthy. Wealth is not offensive to God; all things belong to Him. When wealth becomes an idol, it also becomes a downfall.
2. Warning! Everyone must guard against covetousness [greed]. Greed comes in various forms. Exodus 20:17
3. An individual’s personal property does not define them. 1 Timothy 6:6-10
4. A FOOL will waste their wealth on self-gratifying things verses investing their resources on Kingdom agendas.
5. Who will inherit your “stuff?”
6. We must strive to be rich in our relationship toward God.
7. Do not worry! God will provide because He is the Great Provider and He loves you. Luke 11:9-13
8. Do not be lazy – work for what God has provided.
Proverbs 18:9; 1 Timothy 5:8; 2 Thessalonians 3:6-13
9. Keep/maintain your self-worth. God has given the greatest commandment. Matthew 22:36-40
10. Remember FLOWER POWER! Take many walks outside and gaze at God’s Creation.
11. Seek God first! Make your relationship with Him your priority. Matthew 6:33
12. Do not live in fear. God has the Kingdom awaiting and He is pleased to give it to all of those who believe.
13. Save some, spend some, give some away! Your resources come from God, continuously reinvest them for Kingdom purposes. Demonstrate compassion to those around you.
14. The place where your treasure is, is the place you will most want to be, and end up being.